Browning has introduced a new spotlight sure to be popular with a variety of outdoor enthusiast. The new spotlight uses a Cree ® L.E.D. bulb to produce up to 200 lumens of light. It will shine to 435 yards and runs on three regular C batteries. The L.E.D. is rated for 50,000 hours of use.
The light is very efficient and will run on the low setting with 45 lumens of light for 84 hours or 3 1/2 days on one set of batteries. It will run for 27 hours on the high setting. In addition to a high and low setting, the High Noon Spotlight has a fast-strobe setting for personal safety and signaling.
The light is waterproof, floats and is submersible to 1 meter for up to 30 minutes. There is a safety lock-out feature on the handle which prevents the light from being turned on accidentally. The light is constructed of high-impact polycarbonate with a rubberized lens. It has a lightweight soft-touch grip and only weighs 18 oz. including the batteries. A folding stand is also included in the design and allows for hand-free use.
A lanyard and shoulder strap are included with the High Noon Spotlight. Suggested retail price is $59.99.
- Waterproof – Floating – Submersible to 1M for 30 minutes (ANSI IPX8)
- Incredible Cree® LED shines to 435 yards. 200 lumens.
- 84 hours (3.5 days) Run Time on Low setting (45 lumens). 27 hours Run Time on High.
- Fast-Strobe setting for personal safety and signaling
- Safety Lock-Out on handle protects light from turning on accidentally
- Lightweight with Soft-Touch grip. Only 18 oz, including batteries.
- High-impact polycarbonate housing with rubberized lens ring
- Folding stand with multiple positions for hands-free use.
- Includes lanyard and shoulder carrying strap.
- LED is rated for 50,000 hours and never needs to be replaced.
- Drop-tested to 1M on concrete (ANSI 1M).
Requires 3 C batteries (not included).