Muslims. 911. Now gay homos. MUSLIM men have always had gay tendencies but have never been "open" about it. Now this fag generating religion is starting to show.
It's offical. After months of Speculation, the name that came up time after time was gunsandweapons.com. A national pole was taken concerning where are you most likely to go for Guns or weapons while on the internet. Sometimes the obvious is not seen. Even by us. Time after time we kept hearing the name gunsandweapons.com. And it polled so high we decided to stop early in are findings. Kinda like where do you go for auctions? We all know that answer already. Wheelingndealing.com.
The Illinois House approved measures to increase penalties for repeat gun offenders, automatically register people to vote and protect immigrants in the face of a federal crackdown during a busy Memorial Day that provided plenty of distractions from the state's most pressing issue: the lack of a budget.
- Trump Signs Bill Revoking Obama-Era Gun Checks for People With Mental Illnesses
- Top 22 Handguns For Your Defense
- New Pennsylvania Law Causes Towns To Weaken Gun Restrictions
- Guns likely to soon claim more lives than car crashes – report
- Do Guns Protect Us? Violence Policy Center Says No
- Guns becoming popular Christmas gifts
- Should all convicted felons be banned from having guns? Missouri Supreme Court hears case
- Should Kids Be Taught About Guns in School?
- Georgia ‘guns everywhere’ bill takes effect
- Constitution Check: Is the Second Amendment a barrier to “smart guns”?
- How 3-D Printed Guns Evolved Into Serious Weapons in Just One Year
- What Do Guns Say?
- Smart Guns, Dumb Gun Advocates
- How To Bypass Gun Control Laws
- Why aren't smart guns catching on in the U.S.?
- NYPD, DA bust Georgia-to-NY weapons pipeline
- Florida bill would allow some guns on school grounds
- Guns And Medicaid: A Winning Strategy For The GOP?
- Why 'Smart' Guns Won't Transform the U.S. Firearm Industry
- Colo. sheriff refuses to enforce gun-control bills