A burgeoning subculture of 3-D printed gun enthusiasts dreams of the day when a lethal firearm can be downloaded or copied by anyone, anywhere, as easily as a pirated episode of Game of Thrones. But the 27-year-old Japanese man arrested last week for allegedly owning illegal 3-D printed firearms did more than simply download and print other enthusiasts’ designs. He appears to have created some of his own.
Earlier this month, in Bunkerville, Nev., representatives of the Bureau of Land Management withdrew from a tense standoff with supporters of Cliven Bundy, a rancher who owes the federal government over $1 million in unpaid fees for allowing his cattle to graze on public land. The hundreds of self-appointed militia and “states’ rights” activists who flocked to support Bundy, many in full tactical gear and openly carrying assault rifles, blockaded a federal interstate and trained their weapons on B.L.M. employees who sought to negotiate with the rancher and his family. Fearful of a pitched gun battle, the B.L.M. departed, leaving Bundy and his supporters to celebrate, emboldened, with a barbecue.
Second Amendment extremists undermine gun rights arguments by threatening a Maryland gun seller.
There’s a saying in the Second Amendment world: Outlaw guns, and only outlaws will have guns.
The second amendment was written to guarantee that all Americans would have the means to protect themselves and also act as a tacit second layer to the armed forces to protect this nation in time of need. It is harder for criminals and an unwanted government to impose their will on armed citizens than on unarmed citizens.
A weapons pipeline from Georgia to New York was shut down by authorities who busted six gun traffickers who conspired to unload an arsenal of firearms on the streets of Brooklyn, officials said.
The deadly weapons seized — some of which were loaded at the time of the sales — included an AR-15, a MAC-11, two TEC-9 automatic weapons, and 151 varieties of pistols and revolvers.
More Articles ...
- Florida bill would allow some guns on school grounds
- Guns And Medicaid: A Winning Strategy For The GOP?
- Why 'Smart' Guns Won't Transform the U.S. Firearm Industry
- Colo. sheriff refuses to enforce gun-control bills
- Bruce Willis says he's against new gun control laws
- Sandy Hook Dad
- Who Needs an Assault Rifle?
- Out Of Control Death Threat On National TV
- The Systematic Gun Grab?
- Stop paying Taxes if Government even tries to take our 2nd amendment.
- Gasoline, Axes, Knives, Poison and Airplanes are no different than Guns
- NFL Backs Obama on Gun Ban
- Crimson Trace Laserguard
- Prosecutor Hopes to Stir Debate on Ill. Gun Laws
- Anyone Can Create A Gun with Plastic 3D-Print At Home
- What is Democide ?
- BLACK RIFLES: THE NEXT BIG THING
- Second Amendment Experts Say Lawyer's Arrest Illustrates Misunderstood Gun Laws
- SPARTAN/HARSEY II
- Team Para USA Shooter Wills Wins USPSA Sectional Championship