In a time of crisis almost everyone will be armed regardless of what the government tries to do about it. Having and knowing how to use personal defensive handguns will make survival possible for you and your family.
More young Americans are likely to be killed by guns than car crashes this year for the first time in decades, according to a new report published by a DC-based research group.
Researchers at the Center for American Progress (CAP), a DC-based progressive public policy research and advocacy organization, have published an analysis in which they predict that shooting deaths will claim more lives in 2015 than automobiles – at least among America’s youth.
More Articles ...
- Do Guns Protect Us? Violence Policy Center Says No
- Guns becoming popular Christmas gifts
- Should all convicted felons be banned from having guns? Missouri Supreme Court hears case
- Should Kids Be Taught About Guns in School?
- Georgia ‘guns everywhere’ bill takes effect
- Constitution Check: Is the Second Amendment a barrier to “smart guns”?